January 6, 2012

Saving Face....Buh Bye, Pimples!


For the past week I have been contemplating on what my next blog topic would be.  I mean really racking my brain!  And this morning, I awoke to the North Star on my forehead & instantly reached for Peter Thomas Roth's Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash; giving me an "Ah Ha" moment.  Why not write about a product that I swear by and have been using for years?  That's what blogging is all about right, sharing thoughts, opinions and in this case...beauty secrets!

I rarely cheat on LaMer but when I wake up with a huge zit anywhere on my face, I am definitely moonlighting with this Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash!  Around the time that I turned 30, I discovered Adult Acne...or should I say it discovered me.  I never really had a problem with my skin except for the occasional breakout here and there.  So, it came as a complete shock when I began to breakout more regularly as an adult.  I was cheerleading at this time and i'm sure the fact that I was wearing makeup more than normal contributed to my acne issues.  But the bottom-line was that I had to deal with it and QUICK!  I tried going to an Aesthetician on a regular basis which really helped me out alot. However, it was hurting my pockets!  This is when I discovered Peter Thomas Roth's Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash and was thoroughly impressed with the results.


Most acne medications are geared to target teenage oily-skin which is a bad choice for adults who tend to have drier skin.  The Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash is oil-free, alcohol-free, fragrance-free and gentle enough to give you a deep cleanse without over drying your skin.  At the first sign of a pimple, I use this wash and my annoying little friend is significantly smaller, if not gone, the next day!  Now granted, my breakouts are generally not that bad.  I usually get a pimple here and there especially during that wonderful time of the month.  But who wants to be bothered with pimples??  Not me!  Which is why this product comes highly recommended.  Everyone's skin is different and I would suggest that you get a sample and try it first before you buy.  Although, I think you will be pleasantly surprised just as I was!

You can purchase Peter Thomas Roth's Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash on their website, http://www.peterthomasroth.com/, ULTA and Sephora.  It retails for $35.

XOXO

~Tiaja

2 comments:

  1. Wow I have to try this! Yes after 30 the little acne guy found me too and I was not happy! I thought break outs were for teenagers , I have tired almost everything. Is this something that can be used everyday as a normal face wash ? Or is there a product line that he carrys that is targeted for acne that will cover all the needs like moisturizer, cleanser, topicals ? Please let me know. Great article thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous...thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my article. I'm so glad that you could relate to what I am going through! :) This acne wash is VERY gentle and can be used everyday. However, I would recommend only using it as needed or until your skin as cleared up. Like I mentioned in the post, I only use it when I experience breakouts. As far as a product line for acne care, Peter Thomas Roth has the Acne Buster Kit which includes this Acne Wash as well as: Blemish Buffing Beads, AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel, Acne Spot and Area Treatment, & Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel...this 5-piece kit retails for $35 at www.peterthomasroth.com!! ;)

    ReplyDelete