September 21, 2011

Not to Prime is a Crime!

Next to airbrushing....Facial Primers are the key to a smooth canvas!  A good primer will minimize your pores and fine lines while allowing your foundation and/ or powder to go on giving you a flawless complexion! ;) 

On my way out of town, I ran into Sephora for some last minute shopping and ran across One Prime Day by Benefit Cosmetics.  It's a mini-set of three primers that every girl should have in their make-up bags! 



All three are great but my absolute FAV was That Gal!  A little of this and some powder and I was ready to go! I have only been using this product for a little over a week and have gotten TONS of compliments about how great my skin looks.  And the good thing about the One Prime Day kit is that you can't beat the price....$10 ($28 value)! I'm sure after testing this kit out, you will run out and buy the full size which retails for $29.  ;)


Primer Honorable Mentions:

~ Photo Finish by SmashBox Cosmetics has a very velvety finish and comes in 11 different formulas to match your skin and target problem areas!



~ Veil Mineral Primer by Hourglass Cosmetics goes on satiny smooth and is formulated with SPF 15 for an added bonus!





Ladies, you can't go wrong with either of these 3 primers!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Good stuff Tiaja! I'm a beauty product junkie so will tune in and spread the word on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Tiaja! I will have to try the benefit primer. I've tried two different primers; one was just okay and the other really broke my skin out!

    Love this blog. I'm always trying to find out the best beauty products and and I know you know the latest and greatest..... BTW you are the one who got me hooked MAC lipstick addiction back in 1993 :)!

    Katina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies!!

    Katina - After you try it, let me know what you think! :)

    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME Read!!!! Large pores have been a problem since I can remember! Definitely picking some of this up!

    ReplyDelete