September 23, 2011

Bond No. 9 - The Ultimate Accessory!



About 5 years ago, some friends introduced me Bond No. 9 fragrances and i've been hooked ever since! I'm the type who likes to be able to, subtly, smell a perfume on me and most of all I want it to L-A-S-T!  There's nothing worse than a perfume or cologne that evaporates from your skin in a matter of hours....what's the point?!?  I want a fragrance that turns heads and Bond No. 9 never disappoints!

With over 40 fragrances to choose from, each named after a different neighborhood in NYC, you are sure to find a scent that you absolutely & positively adore!  Not to mention, their bottles are TO DIE FOR!  Seriously, you will not want to throw your empty bottles away.  lol  But wait there's more....many of the fragrances are uni-sex.  And if I might add, they layer well with one another....creating a unique blend & scent that is all your own!

My first purchase was Astor Place which still holds a special place in my heart but my hands down favorite is ** drum roll please **......

SAKS FIFTH AVENUE FOR HER!!


An exotic blend of jasmine, tuberose, gardenia, vetiver, vanilla.....they should have called this one "Sexy in a Bottle" because that's exactly how I feel after a few spritz of this perfume! ;)  Other notables are Scent of Peace, New Haarlem, Bryant Park, High Line & Nuit De Noho, just to name a few.  And for the fellas, I recommend trying  Bond No. 9 Signature, Brooklyn, Wall Street & Harrod's for Him... YUM!!

The newest baby in the collection (which I have yet to smell but I can't wait to get my hands on) is:

I LOVE NY!



Blue Bottle for Him, Pink bottle for Her, & the Black bottle for All!!  These fragrances arrived on counters Sept. 18th and are currently available at Bond No. 9 boutiques, specialty stores & online, http://www.bondno9.com/.  Many will scoof at the retail price ( I know, because I was one of them) and excuse me while I go into "cliche" mode......you get what you pay for!

If you are a Bond No. 9 "newbie", stop at your local Saks Fifth Avenue and/or select Nordrom's to check out Bond's collection of fragrances.  I can almost guarantee that you will not be disappointed!  And to my Bond No. 9 "enthusiasts", please share your thoughts, favorites, and blends....would love to know!

And remember, fragrance completes an outfit while accentuating your individual style! ;)

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Im gonna try it!! Thanks 1 I love coco thats my kinda scent but love to find others that work as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so we know about fragrance...what should you use when you are just in your 50 something's and you start to see a face that isn't yours anymore.
    I must admit, I have stopped going and getting regular facials, and have had a couple of those happy shots (which are worth every cent)but what is a good beauty regime now...anyone have any super success with a product? I've used a few but really want something for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSS I have to say..hands down fav is Exclusively for Her and I own it because I smelled it on you first! I will continue my Bond collection because as you said "you get what you pay for". I think up next for me is Madison Sq. Garden. and a refill on Exclusively for Her (its a staple)

    Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete