September 21, 2011

Welcome!

Hi there and welcome to Beauty MaRx The Spot! I would like to first start off by saying "Thank You" for taking the time to visit my blog.  :)  The purpose of this blog is to share beauty secrets  & I completely welcome any and all feedback relating to beauty products that you feel work or ummmm, not so much!  lol  I do not consider myself to be an expert but I am constantly being asked about the products that I use....so why not share my "secrets"!   I will try and keep my blog as up to date as possible with features of my "Favorite Things".

So sit back, read, interact and most of all, E-N-J-O-Y!

XOXO 

6 comments:

  1. Very neat Tiaja! I'm looking forward to reading all the posts and learning any new beauty advice!! I wish all the best!!

    Love,

    Chie Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! I will be following TT!!!! (It's Bri)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH FROM A RAIDERETTE SISTER KERRY! IM COMING OUT WITH NY OWM BEAUTY PRODUCT SOON. SO I WILL HAVE TO SEND SOME SISTER SOME SAMPLES. PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED ON GIRLY STUFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry....I would LOVE to sample some of your products! :)

    ReplyDelete