October 19, 2011

Achieve Nail Envy with Nailtiques!

I never had problems with my nails.  They always grew in long with a natural curve and pretty strong...I definitely did not need to put acrylic on them!  But what can I say, I was young and getting your nails "done" was the "in" thing to do and so I did it.  Not to mention, I thought they looked great!  I remember my mother's friend, Pam, and her signature red acrylic-treated nails with the square-rounded edges.  They were so classy to me and I begged my mother to get my nails done.  When she finally said "Yes", I was too excited!  And that began my relationship with w/ acrylic nails and the committment of getting them refilled EVERY two weeks.

After years of wearing artificial nails, I decided one day (some years back) to go au natural.  Well if you are familiar with this process, you know that once removed your nails are left paper thin, dry, brittle and full of little ridges!  My nail tech, bless her heart,  was able to salvage the length but there was nothing she could do about how weak my nails were....I don't think I made it home without breaking at least two.  I hated the condition that they were in and that began my search for a wonder treatment to make my nails healthy again!

After searching high and low for this 'wonder' treatment, I stumbled upon Nailtiques during a visit to The Beauty Center.  Nailtiques offers a variety of products and formulas for treatment and maintenance of your nails.  My treatment of choice was the Nailtiques After Articial Treatment Kit and it worked WONDERS! This kit is formulated to treat nails that are recovering from acrylics, gels and silk wraps which was exactly what I was searching for.  So I purchased the kit and left the store feeling excited about my find and anxious to see if this product would deliver the results that I so desperately wanted.  Once home, I began my treatment I M M E D I A T E L Y! 

Nailtiques After Artifical Treatment Kit


  • Kit includes:  1/4 oz. Formula A, 1/4 oz. Formula B and 1/4 oz. Cuticle & Skin Gel.
  • Benefits:  Naturally rebuilds damaged nails back to a healthy condition.
  • Application:  Begin treatment with Formula A. Upon completion, graduate to Formula B. Apply the Cuticle & Skin Gel sparingly and regularly to dry areas of the skin and cuticles

After 4-weeks of religiously applying these products to my nails and cuticles, I began seeing a noticeable difference.  They appeared healthier, the ridges had grown out leaving a smooth surface and they were stronger than ever!  The Nailtiques After Artificial Treatment Kit did everything it promised and much much more....I was thoroughly pleased with my results.  And knowing what I know now, I would have easily spent in excess of the $20 retail price for this kit. 

Nailtiques....my nails THANK YOU! 



Also offered in their Nail Protein Formulas are the following:

  • Formula 1 - Maintenance for Healthy, Flexible Nails.
  • Formula 2 - Treatment for Soft, Peeling, Bitten, Weak or Thin Nails.
  • Formula 3 - Care for Naturally Hard Nails
  • Formula 2Plus - Treatment for Excessive Problem Nails

Nailtiques products can be purchase on their website, http://www.nailtiques.com/, The Beauty Center, &  Walgreens (stores & on-line).


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment